Introducing the all new fully automatic Flex E Fill® for Stanpac’s 2.75 gallon nested bulk ice cream package.
Our line of Flex E Fill™ Ice Cream Filling Equipment has long been the unmatched industry standard and is recognized across North America as the workhorse of the filling room. The Flex is known for its versatility and simplicity. The rotary filler handles both round and non-round containers.
- State of the art PLC controlled with 3 AC drives, a PLC, and Touch Screen Controls.
- Main drive motor and conveyor motor are 100% stainless and wash down.
- Outfeed conveyor belt is made by Intralox for quick dismantling and easy repair.
- A screw system ensures fill speed and accuracy.
- Filling speed from 2 to 12 cups per minute (depending onfreezer output capabilities).
- Automatic cup and lid dispensing.
- Auto Fill and Swirl.
- Same small footprint as our other Flex E Fill® models.
- Easily moved in and out of the filling room for maximum space.
- Electrical 220V 3phase 20 amps.
- Air 100 psi @ 18cfm, quick disconnects 3/8”.
Flex E Fill for 3oz to 67oz round & non-round sizes
Features and Benefits
- Small foot print – it doesn’t take up much space
- Portable – it can be moved easily onto or off of the production floor
- Quick and easy to change from size to size (attachments)
- Simple mechanical and electrical components
- Dedicated parts and service department
- Field service technicians located strategically across North America
- Easy to operate
- Durable and reliable
- Wash down construction
- Lidding can be accomplished either by elevator lidder, spin rod lidder, pick and place or shuttle
- Present applications range from 3 ounce to 64 ounce round and scround sizes
- Electrical 240 Volts 3 phase @ 7 amps
- Air 10 CFM @ 80 psi
- Dimensions: 40 X 67 X 60
- Weight 950 pounds
- Designed to work with continuous freezer
- Spin rod lidder – 120 Volts @ 8 amps
- Elevator lidder – 120 Volts @ 8 amps
- Machine speed – 20 to 120 cups per minute depending on size and product.