Customer Service Representative
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team.
Shift: Monday – Friday, business hours
Job Type: Full Time
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to several key accounts
- Provide a full service experience to our customers including answering phones, working with new art, entering orders, submitting production orders to the floor, invoicing and filing.
- Working closely with our sales, production and shipping teams to ensure customers’ needs are met and exceeded
- Take initiative in making necessary and informed decisions based on facts and findings when needed.
- Comply with current Stanpac safety regulations while in plant area.
- Knowledge of HACPP, SQF and GMP’s as it relates to packaging environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Post-Secondary Education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service role.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Accuracy and attention to detail in every aspect of work
- Proven track record of good attendance and reliability
- Good problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to think outside the box; critical thinking
- Positive attitude with a focus on the internal/external customer
- Good Team player
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to adapt to ever changing situations
- Comfortable in a fast paced and at times stressful environment
- Be able and willing to use a Stanpac PPE (personal protective equipment) while in plant area
- Ability to apply common sense and good judgement when dealing with various situations as they arise
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching up to 3%
- Family picnics and team building
- $250 referral bonus when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2 month anniversary
For those interested in applying please submit your resume online
Come on in and see us directly at 2790 Thompson Rd. in Smithville
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.