STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for Bottle Loaders to join our team.
The successful candidate must be able to work 8 Hour Rotational Shifts and/or 12 Hour Continental
Shift: 12 Hour Continental Rotations (biweekly, 7AM-7PM/7PM-7AM)
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Requirements: This job is performed within a plant environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to adapt to changing climate conditions, air-borne particles and noisy conditions
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes)
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Excellent attendance is required
Responsibilities and Duties
* Assists with all departmental operations including loading and unloading of bottles and wiping and cleaning misprinted bottles.
* Establishes and maintains healthy working conditions while supporting safety rules and regulations.
* Establishes and maintains an employee relations climate of trust and confidence.
* Develops and implements improvements for cost reduction, quality and safety.
* Practices effective communication skills with all associates.
* Performs any required administrative activities necessary for the department.
* Performs such individual assignments as the management may direct.
* Assist with the training requirements of associates as required
* Work closely with other departments to ensure safety and efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills
* Previous manufacturing experience is an asset, not a requirement
* Team Player
* Previous experience working on an assembly line
* Attention to detail
* Works well under pressure and competing deadlines
* Able to consistently lift up to 50lbs
* Kneeling, stooping, bending, standing, lifting, pulling, pushing
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching up to 3%
- Family picnics and team building
- $250 referral bonus when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2 month anniversary
For those interested in applying please submit your resume online
Come on in and see us directly at 2790 Thompson Rd. in Smithville
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available throughout the application process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are good people who make great packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.