STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
Stanpac is currently seeking a cleaner to join our growing team. This position begins at $15.00 an hour.
Hours: Friday afternoon/evening (8 hours), Saturday and Sunday (10 hours each day, days or afternoons)
Be a part of a stable and growing company!
The purpose of this role is to ensure the cleanliness and order of one of our departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum
- Clean, disinfect and polish fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- May perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting
- Provide customer service and quality control
We Need Individuals Who
- Have excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated supervising employees
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can work well under pressure
- Must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional teamwork skills
- Proven track record of good attendance, reliability and positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to bend, kneel, stoop and lift up to 50 lbs
You are invited to submit a resume directly online or please come to our Thompson Road location in Smithville to drop one off in person – we are old school that way!
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.