STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team.
Required Shifts: Rotating Biweekly 8 hour shifts (Midnights: Sunday – Thursday 11PM – 7AM, Afternoons: Monday – Friday 3PM – 11PM, Days: Monday – Friday 7AM – 3PM)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $45,000.00 starting
We Need Individuals Who:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Have excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated supervising employees
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can work well under pressure
- Must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional teamwork skills
- Proven track record of good attendance, reliability and positive attitude
- Have strong demonstrated leadership and Performance Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Direct shift operations assuring efficient production of quality products in accordance with process and product specifications, meeting financial objectives, complying with contractual and customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain safe and healthy working conditions and environment. Enforce safety rules and regulations. Ensures compliance with legislated requirements and foster environmentally sound waste management practices.
- Direct the plant level production function. Endorse and implement manufacturing cost savings program to effect continuous improvement.
- Endorse, justify, administer and manage the shift operating budget. Analyses performance against plans, taking corrective steps to attain shift efficiencies and financial objectives.
- Perform administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the shift, including provision for selection and development of employees, budget administration, employee safety, employee counseling and motivation, disciplinary action, organization of goals and objectives, planning, organizing, integrating and measuring the work performed within the shift
- 2-5 years of experience in production environment.
- 1-2 years of supervisory or quality management experience in a production environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and employee tracking systems
- Strong written communication skills to complete shift and quality reports.
- Experience with coaching and developing team members
- The ability to assess and develop team member skills as needed
- Working in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Company picnics, team building, and more!
- Employee referral program
- RRSP Matching up to 3% after 1 year
For those interested in applying please submit your resume online
Come on in and see us directly at 2790 Thompson Road, Smithville
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.