STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for a Weekend Cleaner join our team.
Shift: Friday afternoon/evening (8 hours), Saturday and Sunday (10 hours each day, days or afternoons)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary/Wage: Starting at $15.00/hour with room to grow
Physical Requirements: This job is performed within a plant and office environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to adapt to changing climate conditions, air-borne particles and noisy conditions
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes)
- Must be able to work required hours
- Excellent attendance is required
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum
- Clean, disinfect and polish fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- May perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting
- Provide customer service and quality control
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous cleaning experience an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Dependable, reliable, punctual
- Self-starter, efficient, organized, and able to produce high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure or tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and great attendance record
- High school diploma or equivalent
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Paid breaks
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Family picnics and team building
- $250 referral bonus when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2 month anniversary
For those interested in applying please submit your resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come on in and see us directly at 2790 Thompson Rd. in Smithville
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are good people who make great packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.