Why Work at Stanpac Ink?
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Paid Breaks, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses and more!
We are looking for reliable and hard-working people who want to make Stanpac Ink a place to grow their careers. Stanpac Ink focuses on the production of glass bottles using state of the art bottle printing machinery for the wine, fluid milk and spirit markets. With a strong and growing customer base Stanpac Ink is able to offer employees reliable, long-term work with opportunities for advancement.
The current opportunities are available in the bottle decorating production area but are not limited to Bottle Loading/Unloading, Operating Glass Packaging Machines. All openings at Stanpac Ink are Permanent Full-Time positions.
*12-hour shifts on a rotating continental schedule working 7/14 days each rotation.
Days 7am to 7pm, Nights 7pm-7am.
Salary/Wage: Starting at $17.00 – $21.00/hour based on experience and fit for the role. Stanpac also offers a bi-weekly attendance bonus of $100 for eligible employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with all departmental operations including packing and unpacking of bottles.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Experience in a fast-paced production environment an asset but not required.
- Experience with machine operation an asset but not required.
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks with high attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Willingness to share opinions and expertise to solve problems.
- Positive attitude with a focus on customers and co-workers.
- Work well within a team-based environment.
What will help you perform the job?
- Ability to comfortably stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to comfortably walk, sit, bend, and crouch.
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes).
- Able to lift up to 30lbs (occasionally may be required to lift up to 50lbs)
- Ability to work in a hot environment all year round.
How Do I Apply?
Visit www.stanpacnet.com/careers and select Smithville from the location drop-down box.
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are “Good People Who Make Great Packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.