STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Hours: 12-hour rotating continentals 7am-7pm & 7pm-7am
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist Lead Hand as required.
- Assist with the direction of bottle loaders and unloaders to workstations as necessary.
- Perform quality inspections and follow policies regarding quality standards.
- Effectively communicate any quality issues to Lead Hand.
- Effectively report any maintenance needs to Lead-Hand.
- Operate food packaging production machines as necessary.
- Operate loading/unloading automation equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Seek ways to improve production processes and effectively communicate ideas and feedback to production manager and lead hand.
- Perform training of bottle loaders and unloaders in compliance with company policies and practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a fast-paced production environment an asset.
- Experience with machine operation an asset.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Well organized.
- Willingness to share opinions and expertise to solve problems.
- Positive attitude with a focus on customers and co-workers.
Physical Requirements: This job is performed within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and lift.
- Ability to adapt to a hot climate and noisy conditions.
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes)
What does Stanpac have to offer you?
- Full time hours in a clean manufacturing environment
- Attendance Bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching up to 3%
- $250 referral bonus when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2-month anniversary
For those interested in applying please submit your resume online through www.stanpacnet.com/careers
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are good people who make great packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.