STANPAC is a dynamic company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With facilities in Canada, Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates. We are currently looking for Machine Operators to join our team – Come join us!
Shifts: 2nd or 3rd shift
- Perform tasks according to Safety and Quality standards.
- Complete Quality Inspections and ensures quality checks are being performed and recorded at the prescribed times. Informs Reliever or Lead Hand immediately of any quality issues as they arise.
- Ensures labels and documentation is filled out properly and completely.
- Perform all required duties and checks as outlined on Changeover Checklists to prevent a product mix.
- Assist in trouble shooting operational equipment in his/her area.
- Ensure work area is kept neat and clean.
- Develop methods to ensure good process flow.
- Assist in root cause investigations and solution implementation with assistance of the Production Supervisor and Management.
- Work with the Production Supervisor to determine shift priorities and take the necessary actions to prepare for the required tasks.
- Ability to work with others, take direction, take ownership for producing quality work, while supporting process improvements.
- Required to attend meetings as requested
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in a production role is an asset
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and communicate effectively with other departments
- Excellent attitude and commitment to the role
- Strong work ethic
- Operates well in a deadline-driven manufacturing/production facility
- Team player and works well with others
- Excellent attendance record
If you think you would be a great fit for this role, please complete an application and submit a resume to jobsUSA@stanpacnet.com or feel free to drop by our facility in Brenham, TX in person to complete an application and drop off your resume. We are located at 801 Mangrum Street near Historic Downtown Brenham!