Why Work at Stanpac?
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years in Smithville Ontario. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We even have our own transport company, Brockton Transportation, to ensure an over 99.9% on time delivery record! We strongly believe that “Good People Make Great Packaging”.
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Brockton Team Members benefits, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses, and more!
We are looking for talented, reliable and hard-working people who want to make Stanpac a place to grow their careers. With opportunities in our Brockton Transport division, interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about why Stanpac should be your next choice for a career. We currently are offering two opportunities for our Brockton Transport division. We are currently seeking full time, hourly, AZ Local Drivers to join our team. These opportunities start at $25.00/hour.
* Full Time – 12-14 hour days, continental rotation (day shift only, incl. every other weekend)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete pre-trip inspection of truck and safely operate equipment
- Move product from production facility and transport to required locations
- Communicate & document trailer movements via email
- Occasional deliveries to local businesses
- Coordinate equipment service with local garage
- Communicate with Shipping Office/Various Warehouses/Highway Drivers
- Other duties as assigned
Do you have what it takes?
- Must have an AZ licence with at least the previous 3 years’ experience driving commercially
- Strong knowledge of Canadian Hours of service
- Electronic logging device must be used, will train
- Strong communication skills & basic understanding of smart phone/ELD devices
- Clean abstract and CVOR within the last 30 days
- Insurance Letter of Experience for a minimum of the previous 3 years
- Must pass an on-road driving test and background checks (drug-testing, safety)
What will help you perform the job?
- Must be willing to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (hairnet, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots/shoes).
How Do I Apply?
Visit www.stanpacnet.com/careers and select Smithville from the location drop-down box.
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are “Good People Who Make Great Packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.