STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years! Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirits markets. With additional facilities in Smithville and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging!”
We are a growing company with stability and opportunity for advancement for qualified candidates.
We are currently looking for Jr. Print Shop Electrician to join our team in our Brenham Texas facility.
Shifts: Rotating between 1st and 2nd shift or straight 2nd shift
Wage: $18/hr – $24/hr. A competitive wage based on experience and education will be discussed with successful applicants.
- Analyzes mechanical, electrical and operational problems on equipment and takes corrective action.
- Makes necessary adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Tests equipment following repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Assist in the continual development of procedures and processes for the various machines within Stanpac.
- Interact effectively with all team members as well as managers, supervisors and machine operators within other departments.
- Comply with all procedures and processes required within the functions of the printing department, i.e. including but not limited to the full and accurate completion of forms, checklists, inventory parts pulled/returned, etc.
- While on shift ensure all pertinent information is shared within the print shop team and as appropriate with the production staff.
- During shift change meeting ensure all pertinent information is relayed to the next team on shift.
- Maintain a clean work environment, including all print shop areas and job site areas, i.e. tools while on the job, returning tools to proper locale after job completed, etc.
- At end of shift, ensure all tools used are returned to appropriate location.
- Ensure that OSHA, GMP’s, HACCP and SQP policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in a production environment required.
- Electrical experience or training from a college or technical school required.
- Must be able to demonstrate mechanical knowledge.
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and communicate effectively with other departments.
- Excellent attitude and commitment to the role.
- Strong work ethic.
- Operates well in a deadline-driven manufacturing/production facility.
- Team player and works well with others.
- Excellent attendance record.
- 401K Matching
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Safe working environment
- Paid time off
For those interested in applying please submit your resume online
Come on in and see us directly at 801 Mangrum St, Brenham, Texas
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are good people who make great packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time