Why Work at Stanpac?
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years in Smithville Ontario. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “Good People Make Great Packaging”.
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses and more!
We are looking for talented, reliable and hard-working people who want to make Stanpac a place to grow their careers. Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about why Stanpac should be your next choice for a career. The current opportunity is for a Customer Service Supervisor – Latin America, and is a Full Time, Permanent position.
Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Job Location: 2790 Thompson Road, Smithville, Ontario
Wage: $50,960.00 annually
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with providing exceptional customer service to several key accounts amongst our Latin America customers.
- Supervise and lead the team of customer service representatives that service Latin American customers.
- Assist in new hire process and decisions including initial and ongoing training of new hires.
- Working closely with our sales, production and shipping teams to ensure customers’ needs are met and exceeded.
- Assist in trouble-shooting when a challenge is beyond the scope of knowledge of the team member.
- Distribute and delegate workload effectively to ensure customer satisfaction and targets are met.
- Provide feedback (positive and constructive) to the team members to support their continued growth.
- Comply with current Stanpac safety regulations while in plant area.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service role.
- College Diploma in Business
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a manager/supervisor desirable but not essential.
- Fluent in Spanish to support our Latin American customer base.
- Experience and knowledge of the Visual ERP manufacturing system.
- Experience creating and maintaining Engineering Masters.
- Experience using a Portal order entry system.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Esko Webcenter program.
- Working knowledge of a Kardex electronic file system.
- Ability to pre-flight customer supplied artwork with our prepress team.
- Knowledge of HACPP, SQF and GMP’s as it relates to a packaging environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in every aspect of work.
- Proven track record of good attendance and reliability.
- Good problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to think outside the box; critical thinking
- Positive attitude with a focus on internal/external customer service excellence.
- Comfortable in a fast paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to apply common sense and good judgement when dealing with various situations as they arise.
How Do I Apply?
Visit www.stanpacnet.com/careers and select Smithville from the location drop-down box, or send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are “Good People Who Make Great Packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.