STANPAC is a dynamic company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 60 years. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With facilities in Canada, Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “good people make great packaging”.
We are always looking for bright, energetic people to help us obtain our goals. We value honesty, integrity, and good old fashioned ‘roll up your sleeves and get the job done’ attitudes. We work together in a team atmosphere where each member contributes. We like to have fun and we care for each other.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
– High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required for this position
– Completion of all training requirements for the position.
– College an asset
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities
– Operate Word processing software; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Visual, MS Outlook and ADP.
– Must have a thorough understanding of HACCP, SQF and GMP regulations.
Housekeeping & Safety
– Follow all company good housekeeping procedures.
– Adhere to all SQF, GMP’s and HACCP requirements.
– Attend and ascertain all company health and safety trainings.
– Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. – Ability to coordinate a variety of activities simultaneously.
– Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines.
– Office environment, sitting, standing.
– Lifting maximum of 30 lbs.
– Greet people coming into office, direct them to the appropriate contacts or services, provide general information in person and by phone, perform clerical duties, and maintain front desk security.
– Restock personal protection equipment (PPE).
– Assist with new hire applications.
– Assist with product inventory (i.e. month end counts).
– Assist with production paperwork.
– Prepare and respond to general correspondence.
– Establish work priorities, ensure deadlines are met, and procedures are followed.
Measures of Performance
– Regularly meets or exceeds quality objectives.
– Regularly meets or exceeds production goals.
– Regularly complies with Health and Safety rules, programs and best practices.
– Compliance with company policies (i.e. attendance).
– Effective time management abilities.
– Behavior including items such as attitude and teamwork.
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Greeting visitors
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
If you feel like this is a good fit for you and would like to join our team, please attach your resume or come see us in person at 801 Mangrum Brenham, Texas 77833 and fill out an application!