Why Work at Stanpac?
STANPAC is a dynamic Canadian based company that has been manufacturing dairy and beverage packaging for more than 70 years in Smithville Ontario. Since 1949 we have been actively committed to expanding our product lines with new products and innovations for the ice cream, fluid milk, wine, and spirit markets. With additional facilities in Texas and New Jersey, Stanpac continues the evolution of our great company by introducing new products, sizes, and configurations for an ever-changing market. We strongly believe that “Good People Make Great Packaging”.
Stanpac offers a clean and bright work environment where safety is the number one priority. We are a family-operated business offering all new Team Members benefits after 3 months, bi-weekly perfect attendance bonuses, an RRSP matching program, Food Truck Days, Referral bonuses, and more!
We are looking for talented, reliable, and hard-working people who want to make Stanpac a place to grow their careers. Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about why Stanpac should be your next choice for a career. The current opportunity is for an Accounting Clerk and is a Full Time, Permanent position.
Monday to Friday, Day Shift
- Perform a range of accounting functions including accounts payable, cash receipts, and bank reconciliations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Matching of invoices and purchase orders
- Coding and obtaining authorization
- Invoice entry and weekly cheque runs
- Cross trained on weekly bank reconciliations
- Cross trained on reconciliation of monthly credit card statements
- Cross trained on daily cash receipts
- Other tasks as required
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Minimum 1 year related work experience
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and persistence in resolving issues and discrepancies
- Strong familiarity with Excel
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, multi‐task environment
- Work well in a team environment & as a team player
How Do I Apply?
Visit www.stanpacnet.com/careers and select Smithville from the location drop-down box. Please submit a cover letter outlining your salary expectations with your resume.
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and in working for Stanpac – where we are “Good People Who Make Great Packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.