Brockton Inc. is a small transportation company based in Smithville, ON. We require an AZ Driver for overnight work and at times, local work. Applicants must be able to work Saturdays and drive in the US.
- Freight is primarily empty food packaging
- Delivering outdoors in all seasonal weather.
- Home most weekends
- Significant number of reloads return to our own facilities
- Passenger policy in effect
Responsibilities and Duties
- Make scheduled deliveries to clients within the food industry
- Move product from skids and transport to required locations
- Complete pre-trip inspection of truck and safely operate equipment
- Develop business relationships with clients through daily operations
- Delivery to local businesses, some cross-border deliveries
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have an AZ licence, clean abstract and CVOR within the last 30 days
- Must be able to effectively drive a manual transmission vehicle
- A strong customer service attitude, and enjoy interacting with various clients within the food industry
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- Must own valid passport
- $0.55/mi for highway work
- $25/hour for local work
- $25.00 per Pick and Drop
- Plus profit sharing
- Full time hours in a clean and friendly production environment
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 6 months
- Company picnics, team-building and more!
- Employee Referral program ($250 Gift Card when your awesome friend or family member hits their 2-month anniversary)
Drop by and see us in person with your application and cover letter at 2790 Thompson Rd, Smithville
Stanpac is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank you for your interest in the position and working for Stanpac – where we are Good People Who Make Great Packaging! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted